Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Pictures of the hive construction... Not so much...

So, I started writing a post three days ago, trying to upload pictures of our hive construction, but each time I've tried, the pictures have failed to upload. I think it has something to do with the fact that I get my internet by tethering my phone to my laptop. I guess I'll just have to break down and take my computer somewhere with wireless internet to get the pictures uploaded. Sorry.

On the plus side, BEE DAY is tomorrow (well, today now that it's after midnight) ! I have to leave around 5am, to pick up my bees at 8:30 am, to get back to my parents house to install the bees at around noon, to get to work at 3pm. It's going to be a LONG day, but hopefully fun!

More post coming soon. Pictures of construction and hopefully a video of bee installation!


No comments:

Post a Comment